Sunday, January 14, 2018

2017: Year in Review

Here is how our year went!

- Adam started his last semester of graduate school!
- February was spent mostly with me helping Adam job search and him finishing his thesis project.
- Adam had four job interviews in one week.
- In March, he got offered the job as an Online Curriculum Designer for BYU-Idaho and we accepted the offer!
- We took a quick day trip up to Idaho to look at some rental houses and then signed a lease for one we liked.
- At the end of April, Adam graduated! Both sides of our family came into town to celebrate and then we packed up and moved to Idaho Falls!

- Adam's brother and his wife came into town and we all went to Yellowstone! It was the first time me going and I went to two new states that day (Wyoming and Montana).
- Adam turned 28!
- We traveled to Washington for my sister's wedding and celebrated Adam's birthday and the Fourth of July in Vancouver.
- We got to see my sister get married in the same place that me and my other sister got married! :)
- We adulted super hard and bought a minivan!
- In August, I went on a trip down to Las Vegas (first time in Nevada!) and spent some time with my friend Kayla.
- My mom came to visit and spent Eli's birthday with us!
- Eli turned two!! His language definitely was the biggest development of 2017. He talks all the time and loves learning new things.
- On Eli's birthday, we witnessed the total solar eclipse!
- Labor Day weekend, we traveled to Wyoming for our new niece's baby blessing (Adam's brother's daughter).
 - I turned 26!
- In October, we found out that I'm pregnant!!!!! Then I felt sick for the next three months xP haha
 - I took a weekend to have some fun girl time with Kayla without our babies!
- My parents and oldest sister's family came to celebrate Thanksgiving with us!

- In December, Adam got diagnosed with blood clots in his leg :(
- We celebrated Christmas and our 6th wedding anniversary!
And that's our crazy year!! Hopefully 2018 won't be as filled with turmoil, but just the exciting entrance of our new baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment